Chocolate Chip Cookies! Organic, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan-friendly
Oh, yes! They exist! Finding healthy, organic, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan-friendly chocolate chip cookies doesn't have to be the unicorn that so many of our beloved grocery store retailers make it out to be. These guilt-free goodies are simple to make and easily fulfill those mid-day chocolate cravings without tasting like cardboard. All you'll need are your standard cookie making tools, a refrigerator, a few simple ingredients and your Nate's Raw Harvest Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Mix ( Yes, they are dairy-free).
What you'll need:
- 1 large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Wooden (optional) mixing spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Parchment paper and a baking sheet
- Cookie scoop
- 2 Cups Nate's Raw Harvest Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (firmly packed)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/2 C Maple Syrup or Raw Honey (depending on if you prefer Vegan or Vegetarian)
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1-1.5 tsp white or apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix 2 cups (firmly packed) of Nate's Raw Harvest Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and 1tsp baking soda with wet ingredients until just combined. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and using a cookie scoop, scoop out 12 cookies spaced about 1 inch apart, gently pressing each cookie down just a tad with your fingers to assist with a more even bake.
- Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10mins or until the tops and bottoms of the cookies are just golden brown. Remove from the oven.
Allow the cookies to cool and ENJOY!
- For thicker, more cake-like cookie, allow the dough to rest up to an hour in the fridge before scooping and baking. For flatter, chewier cookies, add up to 1/2 C coconut oil to the dry mix.
- When storing your cookies, do your best to store them in an air-tight container in a cool place in order to maintain moisture. They should last around 2 weeks when kept refrigerated.
- For READY TO EAT cookie dough, feel free to omit the vinegar and baking soda, chill in the fridge and then enjoy!
Makes approximately 36 cookies.